How to order Children's Personalized Music CDs & DVDs
The following information is to help guide you through ordering a personalized music CD or DVD. There is also a link here to use if you do not allow popups on your site. This information will still guide you through the process of listening to the sample CD's and ordering one from the link. Thank you for visiting our Children's Personalized Music CDs and DVDs. If we can be of any assistants to you, please call our 1-800-677-4980.
3. If you have selected a CD, such as this one- You Are An Angel, this is a similar image you would see. Click on the Listen /Order buttonand it will popup a window with a selection of CD's including the one you chose.
4. Your selection will come up in a popup box with a sample name playing. You can click on each song title and listen to a sample.
5. To find your child's name, enter the name of your child in the Search box at the top of the popup window. Select Search after you have enter the name.
6. This is the name search that will come up when you type in a name. It will show you all the names similar to the one you typed. As you can see, the name Susannah was not found but the phonetic sound is the same as Susana. Your Cd will have the right sounding name.
7. The name you select may not have the same spelling, but has the right phonetic sound. You can change the spelling to the correct spelling when you personalize the CD. If you are having trouble finding your name, search with formal spellings. An example is Brian instead of Bryan.
8. When you click on the name to listen to the CD, this is the popup box that will show. You will see the name you selected written across the page near the top. Now Select the CD that you want to listen to with their name in it and to personalize.
9. When you select the CD, this menu box will display the name you selected and you may play selections with that name in the samples. If you want to see other CD selections for the same name, select Show All Products For the name you have choosen. (not all names are available for all CD's).
10. To order the CD, select the BUY NOW button below the CD image. Make sure the name you see in this menu is the correct sound of your Child's name. You will correct the spelling in the next step.
11. Below is an example of the menu where you will type in your child's correct spelling and may add text in up to 3 lines. You will see the personalization as you type in te text boxes. Each line has a limited number of characters which include spaces. Please watch what you type to see if it will display.
12. This is an example of how the text will look in your text boxes as you type. please check spelling, etc before you submit the order. You must click in the box beside "I have reviewed the above items for accuracy". It will popup a message if you have not selected this box. You now are ready to add to cart. Select the Add to cart button.
13. This is an example of the way your cart page will look. You will need to pull the right side of the page over to the right to view the whole cart page.
15. This is an example of the way your product will look in the cart. The personalization shows the name of the CD, the vocal id #, the correct spelling you entered for your child's name and the spelling of the way the name sounds (pronounced like). (It is very important that you not change this information: our CD's are linked to vocal id's). It also shows the messages for each line that you inserted for personalization.
If all is correct- select Check Out or Continue Shopping to go back to the main Department page to order another one.
If at this point you see an error in the order, click in the box on the right side under the Remove and then select Update Cart to remove your selection. Select Continue Shopping to try again.
You can select to listen to the CD with a sample name or select Find Names and type in your child's name. Remember don't worry if a name is spelled differently than your child's name, we will spell the name any way you want on the CD label. The important thing is that the name sounds like your child's name.
The DVD's have a video clip with a sample of the video. To listen to samples of the songs, follow the instructions on each DVD page about listening to the CD that has the same music.